Proudly Serving Fort Dodge and Surrounding Areas Since 2010
Are You Thinking of Selling your Home?
If so, have it Move-In Certified by the InterNACHI home inspector. Here are some advantages of having your home-for-sale inspected before you even list it:
You can choose an InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspector® to inspect your home first, which may prompt the buyer to waive his own inspection contingency. And even if he doesn’t, a Seller Inspection means you won’t be in for any surprises.
• You can schedule your inspection at your own convenience, rather than accommodate a buyer and his inspector.
• You can assist your inspector during the inspection, which is something not normally done during a buyer’s inspection.
• A Move-In Certified Seller Inspection can alert you to any immediate concerns, such a broken pressure- relief valve or an active termite infestation.
• You can take the time you need to shop around for competitive bids from contractors who can make any necessary repairs, rather than feeling forced to make a rushed decision to get things fixed in a hurry. • You can attach repair estimates or paid invoices to your inspection report. This also means removing over-inflated buyer-procured repair estimates from the negotiating table.
• Attract potential buyers touring homes in your neighborhood by having Move-In Certified yard signs planted in front of your house. They’re free from your InterNACHI inspector.
• A Move-In Certified Seller Inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on your part.
• You’re given the opportunity to dispute any misstatements in the inspection report before it’s distributed to real estate agents and prospective buyers.
• The report provides an unbiased, third-party, professional opinion about the condition of the home.
• The report may encourage the buyer to waive his own inspection contingency, so the deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer’s inspection reveals unexpected problems at the last minute.
• The report can be hosted on www.HomeGauge.com for public viewing, which can be used as an effective online marketing tool.
• The report can help you realistically price the home if problems exist.
• The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
• The report may relieve a prospective buyer’s unfounded suspicions and concerns before he walks away from an otherwise great deal.
• The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.